- It is the duty of dolphin offshore shipbuilding co. to ensure every employee is trained
and aware of hazards to himself, his colleagues, his workplace and the environment.
- Where required or requested, employees will be given the opportunity to attend recognized
training courses with formal certification. ALL employees will be required to attend HUET, Sea
Survival, Fire Fighting and Basic First Aid courses as part of their employment contract.
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. to supply all employees with the best
quality Personal Safety Equipment, tools, access systems, rigging and equipment available to
ensure safe, efficient and healthy process of his duties.
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. to educate all employees to respect
the Planet Earth, it’s creatures, it’s waterways, it’s plant life and the air we breathe.
The company operates a Zero Pollution Policy, ALL management and employees are
governed by this dictate.
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. management to encourage
improvement of employee’s cultural, home and family values, offering medical, educational
and personal support to improve the quality of life of workers and their dependents
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. employees to utilize all Personal
Safety Equipment, plus any specialist Safety Equipment issued relevant to tasks deemed of a
more hazardous nature, in a safe and efficient manner causing no risk to himself, his
workmates or the environment.
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. employees to utilize tools and
equipment issued, in a safe and professional manner, using the correct tools for the job every
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. employees to utilize the correct access
system, rigging and lifting devices to suit the height, size and weight of the job. Only trained
and qualified Riggers and Scaffolders will assemble scaffold or rig lifts.
It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. employees to bring to the attention of
the management any defects in safety equipment, potential personal and environmental
hazards or unsafe work practices.
- It is the duty of dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. employees to respect the customs,
religious beliefs, environment and ways of life of indigenous peoples whether working in
remote locations or rural.
The company full HSE programme is available to Client’s as part of prequalification packages.
dolphin offshore & shipbuilding co. management operates an “Open Door” policy, employees
are encouraged to voice their opinions and suggestions relating to all Health, Safety and